Terms and Conditions
- Graeme’s standard terms and conditions are available to view here.
How to Introduce Graeme
- Our next speaker is an internationally recognised futurist. He specialises in the future of work and has helped companies across the world to understand the forces that will shape our lives in the next ten years. He’s worth listening to because he has five degrees, five best selling books and lectures at five international universities including London Business School and Duke. But don’t worry, he’s not a boring academic; he’s steeped in business knowledge having worked at KPMG, for an IT start up and in the charity sector. And he is an entrepreneur – he’s one of the founders of strategy consulting firm TomorrowToday Global. He works in over 20 countries every year with some of the world’s top companies, and today he’s here with us. Please welcome Graeme Codrington.
- Our next speaker has seen the future. And he loves it.
Graeme Codrington tracks the trends that will change the world in the next decade. With five best selling books to his name, and a travel schedule that took him to 24 countries just last year, Graeme is one of the world’s most sought after experts on the future of work. He’s with us now to show us what we need to do today in order to be successful in tomorrow’s world.
Please welcome the CEO of TomorrowToday Global, Dr Graeme Codrington.
Brief Biography for Conference Packs
- Graeme Codrington is an expert on the future of work. He is a researcher, author, futurist, presenter and board advisor working across multiple industries and sectors. He has a particular interest in disruptive forces changing how people live, work, interact and connect with each other.
Speaking internationally to over 100,000 people in more than 20 different countries every year, his client list includes some of the world’s top companies, and CEOs invite him back time after time to share his latest insights and help them and their teams gain a clear understanding of how to successfully prepare for the future. Graeme is the co-founder and international director of TomorrowToday, a global firm of futurists and business strategists. He is also a guest lecturer at five top business schools, including the London Business School, Duke Corporate Education and the Gordon Institute of Business Science. He has five degrees, including a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), a Masters in Sociology, and other professional degrees in Accounting, Arts and Theology, and Youth Work.
Graeme is the only speaker in the world to have been admitted to two different speakers halls of fame, in both South Africa and the UK (where he was awarded the Professional Speaking Association’s Award of Excellence). He is one of only a handful of professional speakers in the world to have earned the Global Certified Speaking Professional status from the Global Speakers Federation.
He has written five books, including the award winning, “Mind the Gap” and “Future-Proof Your Child”, published by Penguin. His latest book is “Leading in a Changing World”, published in July 2015. Graeme writes regularly for numerous blogs, magazines and journals, and is regularly called upon for comment by the media around the world.
Graeme’s breadth of knowledge and expertise make him highly relevant in today’s rapidly evolving business world. Along with his formal qualifications and research credentials, he has a wide range of business experience. He did Chartered Accountancy articles at KPMG, was involved in an IT startup, worked in the Charity sector, has been a professional musician, a strategy consultant and is now a full-time speaker, facilitator and author.
NOTE – a more detailed bio is available at http://www.graemecodrington.com/about
You can download a PDF copy of Graeme’s promotional brochure by clicking here (size: 1Mb).
With regard to equipment for his presentation or workshop, Graeme uses a full multi-media presentation from his own laptop computer (an Apple MacBook). He needs the following equipment to be provided for him:
- Graeme uses his own laptop as an autocue and makes adjustments to the presentation ‘in the moment’, so needs it to be positioned on the stage where he will be presenting. He needs to see his notes and the next slide view. Graeme will provide either an HDMI or VGA connector for his Apple Mac.
- A data projector to connect to his laptop, projected onto a large enough screen that everyone has full view of it.
- Sound for the full audio he uses with the presentation. This connects to his laptop computer in the standard way – the stereo head phone out – and needs to connect to a full sound system.
- If the size of the venue and number of participants requires it, a lapel microphone (or equivalent – hand held, headset, etc) will be required to amplify his voice as well. A countryman headset mic is preferred.
If you are unable or unwilling to provide the above setup, you MUST confirm this with Graeme or his agent as part of confirming the event.
Photos of Graeme
Unless otherwise noted, all the images below are licensed under the Creative Commons CC-by-SA 4.0 License
NOTE: The images below are thumbnails. To download high res versions right click the thumbnail and select ‘SAVE LINK AS’ to download full size version (NOTE: ‘Save link’ NOT ‘Save image’).